Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In a nut shell of sorts.

The weekend was good to me. Friday was spent wrapping-up a unit in statistics, catching-up on Tosh.0, and spending time with friends and Dave. Saturday was a good twelve hours (with periodic breaks for food and bathroom breaks) of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Sunday gave us our first thunderstorm on the first day of spring. Dave and I "braved" the rain and had dinner at Mo's Irish Pub. Unfortunately, Dave's dinner is suspect to giving him a very upset stomach later that night. He did get to call in sick to work and I got to wake up next to him on a weekday.

Yesterday, A Perfect Circle gave-up some dates of their upcoming tour. If all goes according to plan, I will be in St. Paul on July 6th to see them live for the first time in seven years! I know no one uses this term anymore, but I am so stoked!! Also, last night Dave was getting cozy in bed; fluffing pillows and making sure the sheets and blankets reached our toes. In the midst of this preparation, I saw him shun the "unwanted" side of the pillow away from him; confirmation that no one enjoys facing the open side of the pillow sheet.

Today though, today wasn't up to par. I'm leaving for "yoga" soon and will be well worn down when I finally make it to my bed. But, tomorrow is Wednesday already... and that kicks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment