Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weather better get better...

Last night was spent on my left tentacle... she's coming along nicely :)

Today, I discovered a new female singer/band I enjoy; Florence + the Machines. I have heard their song maybe once or twice before on the radio, but it really stuck this time. Today was just a day really, nothing more and nothing less. I'm too preoccupied thinking about this weekend; Saturday in particular. I need to drive down to Racine (FAR too early in the morning) to replace my brakes, run back up to Milwaukee to grab Dave and make it to the Grohmann Museum by 1:00 for class, then fucking nap, and end the day by cheering on Illana and her band at BBC bar and grill on the east side.

Alas, tomorrow is Friday. I get to spend time with Dave, play viddy games, and hang-out with the rest of the crew at the compound.



PS: Dave, thank you (again) so much for not making me go the the art museum alone! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment