Nothing really exciting to report.
I've spent this evening listening to new music and dickin' around on the internet. I'm trying to get a list of what I have left for school work to do. I just remembered I have a five page paper for my art class due in two weeks. I can do a pretty good job spilling bull shit out onto a paper if need be, but five pages of it?! Should be interesting at the very least. I also realized I have a persuasive speech due Monday. That one slipped my mind during spring break (whoops!).
I don't know about anyone else, but I have had it with this weather. I've been blaming it for everything that goes wrong. Dumb people on the road? It's the weather. Something fucked-up at work? It's the weather. Your mind getting the best of you? It's the fucking weather. I need the warmth of sunshine before I really lose my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment