Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HIYA!! *chop*

Insomnia and a freshly sprouted head cold held me tight within their grips last night. Due to my lack of sleep, I felt it was necessary to take a sick day. I was finally granted sleep while (re)watching an episode of Star Trek DS9 with Brian at 1:30am. Though the "day off" was nice, I feel like my entire week is all screwed up now. Thankfully there's not a whole lot of this week left!

I did begin playing Dynasty Warriors 7 with Dave and Brian... and thousands have fallen under my sword! Ok, not yet, but they will. So, that's basically what I did all day after I picked-up breakfast and coffee.

Side note: I forgot to mention how incredibly cute Dave was Sunday morning. He woke me up to coffee, juice, and a bagel so we could watch Star Trek DS9 together. Though I tend to poke-fun of the silliness of Star Trek, I enjoy watching it with him because he loves it so much. So, I suppose I can be a part-time Trekkie...

No comments:

Post a Comment