Today in algebra we reviewed for our next test. The material we covered first is going to give me the most difficulties, but overall I feel confident about this one. After class, I headed to the compound and waited for the word that my car was done and ready to be picked up. Brian kept me company and I was happy to catch Dave before I had to leave. I drove home with the moon roof open and listened to the birds.
I hear it's supposed to be stormy this weekend, but with a high of 74 on Sunday... yay!! Also, I was able to squeeze in an appointment with Ilana on Sunday for a haircut. I'm planning on lightening my hair (a little) and can't decide between a medium golden brown or a medium red brown. Decisions, decisions...
I only have warm weather on my mind.
My uncle Donnie seems to be in a bit of a rough spot. I was told Tuesday that he was leaving for Wyoming tomorrow, which was very sudden. Luckily, my dad and stepmother have stepped-up to the plate and found him some job leads and offered him a room if he needs it. He's always been my favorite uncle on my father's side and though I rarely see him, I'm glad he's not moving away.
I leave you now to cuddle in with Flopsy and watch American Dad. Good night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment